Chamber Membership is Marketing
No matter what kind of business you are in, your success will hinge on how well you market your company’s products and services. You may know everything there is to know about those, but not be an expert in marketing – now you are in trouble. The Chamber is here to help.
A sound marketing plan needs to cover an array of vehicles to get the message out on what makes your company unique. It needs to consistently represent you with images and text in print, on-line and social media outlets. Your branding will benefit from that consistency and link those experiences back to you in an easily recognizable form. Over time, that branding drives sales and helps you stand out from your competition.
- VISIBILTY — Chamber members are featured on the Chamber website, in annual directories and publications and in monthly and weekly print and e-mail newsletters. Member press releases can also be posted on our website by logging into your membership portal.
- CREDIBILITY — Chamber e-plaque on your company's website signifies you are a member in good standing. Internet map locators and window decals for member locations make your easier to find.
- ADVOCACY — The Chamber lobbies on behalf of members and the business community on the local, state, and national levels.
- REFERRALS — Chamber members are reffered to more than 20,000 telephone, internet and walk-in inquires annually. Participation in committees and task forces creates a strong presence for your company while building relationships.
- BROCHURE DISPLAY — Heavy traffic lobby brochure racks are FREE to members and accessible to all Chamber visitors.
- RIBBON CUTTINGS — Visibility for member businesses through our monthly newsletter and website. This may apply to relocations, remodelings, or anniverasaries and includes a photo of the Ribbon Cutting and description of the business.
- COMMUNITY CALENDAR — Designed to assist members in promoting their individual events, it is the most frequently visited area on the Chamber's website. It is highly visible, easy to update with changes, and FREE to Chamber members.
- HOT DEALS — Members receive significant savings through exclusive group discounts called "Hot Deals. " Members can offer these "Member Discounts" on the Chamber website to encourage consumers to try their company's product or services.
For more information on the Chamber, how it functions as a marketing tool and the benefits of membership, contact Kirby Davis, Membership Services & Special Events Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or (561) 833-3894.