ATHENA Organizational Leadership Award
2021 ATHENA Organizational Leadership Award
Please return by: Wednesday, August 11, 2021
The ATHENA Organizational Leadership Award recognizes and honors an organization in our community for their philanthropic support and community service. Most importantly to the tenets of ATHENA, they have initiatives that provide leadership opportunities for women in their organization.
Nominees are evaluated by a selection committee of previous recipients and prominent local business and professional leaders. The Award’s primary emphasis is placed on the following categories:
• Support for Professional Women – Exhibited support for and advancement of the goals of professional women; generously assisted women in attaining their full leadership potential through personal mentoring or involvement in mentoring programs.
• Business and Professional Accomplishments – Demonstrated significant, measurable and quantifiable results that have produced exceptional organizational impact (areas of concentration include profitability and/or financial impact, quality, customer/employee satisfaction and strategic planning.)
• Community Service – Provided valuable leadership service to our community.
COMPLETING THE FORM
- Applicants for the ATHENA Organizational Leadership Award must submit the below form no later than Wednesday, August 11, 2021.
- You may include supporting documents (articles, testimonials, etc.) with your completed submission.
A Selection Committee made up of a diverse group of community leaders will review all nominations and select the ATHENA Leadership Award recipient.
The recipient will be announced at the ATHENA Awards Luncheon on Friday, September 17, 2021 at the Palm Beach County Convention Center.