ATHENA Leadership Award
2022 ATHENA Leadership Award - Nominee Application
Please return by: Friday, August 5, 2022
The ATHENA Leadership Award celebrates exemplary leadership across professional sectors. It's rich history, international scope and focus on mentorship distinguish it as one of the most prestigious leadership awards one can receive.
ATHENA Leadership Award nominees must meet each of the following three criteria:
- Demonstrate excellence, creativity and initiative in their business or profession
- Provide valuable service to improve the quality of life for others in their community
- Actively assist women in achieving their full leadership potential
- ATHENA Leadership Award nominees may represent either the for profit or not-for-profit sector.
- Previous ATHENA Leadership Award recipients are not eligible for nomination; however, past nominees may be nominated again.
- There is no minimum or maximum age qualification that must be met by ATHENA Leadership Award nominees.
COMPLETING THE FORM
- Applicants for the ATHENA Leadership Award must submit the below form no later than Friday, August 5, 2022.
- You may include supporting documents (articles, testimonials, etc.) with your completed submission.
A Selection Committee made up of a diverse group of community leaders will review all applications and select the ATHENA Leadership Award recipient.
The recipient will be announced at the ATHENA Awards Luncheon on Friday, September 30, 2022 at the Palm Beach County Convention Center.