2019 ATHENA Awards Nomination
ATHENA Individual Award Criteria ATHENA Young Professional Award Criteria ATHENA Organizational Award Criteria
ATHENA Individual Award Criteria
An ATHENA Award nominee:
- Is an established leader and mentor who assists women in reaching their full potential;
- Demonstrates excellence, creativity, and initiative in their business or profession;
- Provides valuable service by devoting time and energy to improve the quality of life for others in the community.
Past recipients include:
2014 - Shannon R. LaRocque, P.E., Palm Beach County Board of County Commissioners
2013 - Sandra Gove Chamblee, a retired health care advocate
2012 - Pamela M. Rauch, Florida Power & Light
2011 - Dr. Dione Christy, School District of Palm Beach County
2010 - Victoria Chouris, South Florida Fair & Palm Beach County Expositions
ATHENA Young Professional Award Criteria
ATHENA Organizational Award Criteria
Please submit nominations by July 10, 2015
Questions? 561.833.3711 ext. 231 or email@example.com
[ form goes here ]
- Nominee Applications submitted by the deadline will be reviewed by a Selection Committee made up of community leaders.Committee members will score applications using a point system to measure an individual’s responses against the Award criteria and the ATHENA Leadership Model.
- Finalists for each award will be selected, and will be recognized during the ATHENA Award Luncheon and in various Chamber of Commerce of the Palm Beaches communications. The ATHENA Leadership Award, ATHENA Young Professional Leadership Award and ATHENA Organizational Leadership Award recipients will be chosen from this group of finalists.
ATHENA Nominees must be available on the following dates and times:
Friday, September 20, 2019
11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
ATHENA Award Luncheon
Palm Beach County Convention Center