Chamber of Commerce of the Palm Beaches Internship Program
The Chamber of Commerce of the Palm Beaches strives to promote educational opportunities in which students can gain hands on experiences that will allow them to develop their career path and professional potential. We welcome qualified candidates to apply for this rewarding internship experience, and if there are any questions or concerns, feel free to contact Marissa Kosiec at email@example.com or (561) 833-3799.
Application due January 31st, 2019.
- Pursuing a 4-year degree at an accredited university. Preference given to students attending Palm Beach Atlantic University, Florida Atlantic University, Nova Southeastern University, Palm Beach State College, Keiser University, or Lynn University.
- Rising sophomore or higher.
- 3.0 GPA minimum.
- Pursuing a major in Communications, Marketing, Event Management, Business, Public Administration, or other related fields.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, independent, and self-motivated.
- Flexible hours between 10-15 hours per week (Monday-Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.), and own transportation.