Each year, the Chamber of Commerce of the Palm Beaches has honored the accomplishments of business and the impact on our community. The Chamber is looking for leaders and companies that have a strong footprint in the Palm Beaches that are deserving of special recognition.BEFORE COMPLETING THIS APPLICATION, PLEASE REVIEW THE FOLLOWING ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS:
1. A Nominee must be a Young Professional (under 40 years of age) that demonstrates leadership that benefits the community by creating or contributing significantly to the success of one or more local organizations.
2. Nominee must be a member in good standing with the Chamber of Commerce of the Palm Beaches.
3. Nominee must have been in business a minimum of five years.
4. Nominee demonstrates a commitment to community involvement by volunteerism or other community projects that enhance the well being of others.
5. Nominee must NOT be a past business award winner.
6. Nominee must be able to meet time commitments
7. Finalists must be able to attend the Business Awards Breakfast on May 20, 2016 at 7:30 a.m.
8. Names, titles and company name provided will be used in event marketing materials.Time Requirements:* April 8 - Applications and supporting documents must be submitted by 5:00 p.m.
* TBD - Business Award Finalists Meet & Greet at 4:00 p.m. and group photos taken
* May 20 - Business Award Breakfast at the Palm Beach County Convention Center
* Possible requests for interviews
For questions, email Jamie Walton at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call (561) 833-3799.