Each year, the Chamber of Commerce of the Palm Beaches has honored the accomplishments of business and the impact on our community. The Chamber is looking for leaders and companies that have a strong footprint in the Palm Beaches that are deserving of special recognition.BEFORE COMPLETING THIS APPLICATION, PLEASE REVIEW THE FOLLOWING ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS:
1. A nominee must be an owner or partner of the business and actively involved in the day-to-day management of the business.
2. Nominee must be a member in good standing with the Chamber of Commerce of the Palm Beaches.
3. Nominee must have been in business a minimum of three years.
4. Nominee must be active in community affairs volunteering personal and/or business resources.
5. Nominee's firm must have fewer than 100 employees OR gross annual sales not exceeding seven (7) million dollars. (SBA definition of a "small business")
6. The firm must have demonstrated sustained growth in employees and sales.
7. Nominee's firm must have demonstrated sustained growth in employees and sales
8. Nominee may be a franchise owner
9. Nominee must NOT be a past business award winner.
10. Nominee must be able to meet time commitments
11. Finalists must be able to attend the Business Awards Breakfast on May 20, 2016 at 7:30 a.m.
12. Names, titles and company name provided will be used in event marketing materials.Time Requirements:* April 8 - Applications and supporting documents must be submitted by 5:00 p.m.
* TBD - Business Award Finalists Meet & Greet at 4:00 p.m. and group photos taken
* May 20 - Business Award Breakfast at the Palm Beach County Convention Center
* Possible requests for interviews
For questions, email Jamie Walton at email@example.com
or call (561) 833-3799.