Sponsored by Wells Fargo
Please return by: Wednesday, August 9
The ATHENA Young Professional Leadership Award actively supports and celebrates the ATHENA mission of supporting, developing and honoring women leaders, inspiring women to achieve their full potential –– creating balance in leadership worldwide.
ATHENA Young Professional Leadership nominees are emerging women leaders who meet each of the following criteria:
- Demonstrate excellence, creativity and initiative in their business or profession
- Provide valuable service to improve the quality of life for others in their community
- Clearly serve as a role model for young women both personally and professionally
- ATHENA Young Professional Leadership Award nominees are 40 years of age or younger.
- ATHENA Young Professional Leadership Award nominees may represent an organization.
- Previous ATHENA Young Professional Leadership Award recipients are not eligible for nomination; however, past nominees may be nominated again.
COMPLETING THE FORM
- Nominations for the ATHENA Young Professional Leadership Award must be submitted using this nomination form and format.
- You may include supporting documents (articles, testimonials, etc.) with your completed nomination form.
A Selection Committee made up of a diverse group of community leaders will review all nominations and select the ATHENA Leadership Award recipient. The recipient will be announced at the ATHENA Awards Luncheon on Wednesday, September 13, 2017 at the Palm Beach County Convention Center.
Contact Marissa Kosiec at (561) 833-3799 or firstname.lastname@example.org
You may upload up to three files with additional information that you feel might be important for consideration. Include awards, honors, publications, articles and/or testimonials that demonstrate service to your profession, community and aspiring women leaders.