Sponsored by FPL
Please return by: Wednesday, August 9
The ATHENA Organizational Leadership Award actively supports and celebrates the ATHENA mission of supporting, developing and honoring women leaders, inspiring women to achieve their full potential –– creating balance in leadership worldwide.
ATHENA Organizational Leadership Nominees are business or organizations who meet each of the following criteria:
- Creates an organizational culture that encourages women employees to achieve their full leadership potential
- Gives back to the larger community of women and girls by providing and/or supporting leadership development opportunities and initiatives
- ATHENA Organizational Leadership Award Nominees.
- Previous ATHENA Organizational Leadership Recipients are not eligible for nomination, however past nominees may be nominated again.
COMPLETING THE FORM
- Nominations for the ATHENA Organizational Leadership Award must be submitted using this nomination form and format.
- You may include supporting documents (articles, testimonials, etc.) with your completed nomination form.
A Selection Committee made up of a diverse group of community leaders, will review all nominations and select the ATHENA Organizational Leadership Award Recipient. The recipient will be announced at the ATHENA Awards Luncheon on Wednesday, September 13, 2017 at the Palm Beach County Convention Center.
Contact Marissa Kosiec at (561) 833-3799 or email@example.com
Include up to three files of additional information you feel is important for consideration of the nominee. Include awards, honors, publications, articles and/or testimonials that demonstrate service to their profession, community and aspiring women leaders.